Search Engine Optimization (SEO) helps you organically grow traffic and optimize the conversion rates from traffic you already receive. It ensures your site is properly searched, listed and displayed to maximize your site’s ROI.
With proprietary tools and an in-house staff of experts, DrivenTide is able to determine how best to maximize your website’s offerings through keyword research, architecture development and external listing resources.
Natural search engine optimization is a critical component of any online campaign and is the most effective long-term strategy for increasing overall site traffic. SEO is more than just having the right content on one’s site, it involves content, content format, content placement, alt tags, URL terms, page titles, meta tag authoring, keyword targeting, and competitive analysis to understand the landscape.
Search Engine Optimization Services:
- Site Audit – Strategic keyword development, title, meta, and alt tag review, site architecture review, load times analysis, site map creation, content review, and conversion review.
- Competitive Analysis – Understand your competitors keyword spend, traffic levels and paid advertising to uncover ways to increase your conversions and cut off your competitors.
- Meta Tag Authoring – Writing customized title, meta description tags will be written for all the main pages of the site. In addition, a set of instructions for how to write Meta Tags for other pages on the site will be provided
- Keyword Analysis – Develop keyword lists from web trends, site content, competitive intelligence, and market research to reduce spend and increase conversions.
- SEO Strategy – Recommendations for amending existing content and producing additional content.
- Content Optimization – Ensure your content receives a high quality score and will influence site visitors to maximize ROI.
- Natural Language Linking – Increase you site’s visibility by listing your site with high quality and relevant sites to increase quality score and reduce the need for paid advertising.
Take the next step and contact us for more information and case studies.